So you know that you need to step up your visual game with your brand online. Your photos are all over the place and you want a binge worthy Instagram account and a website that draws people in. Your audience "sees" before they read and that makes it super important to have that visual game strong! I have rounded up some of my favorite Styled Stock memberships, (other than my own, obviously 😂 ) along with how to decide which is best for YOU and your brand.
Before we get to that, I know what you are thinking...It may seem a little crazy for me to write a post about other memberships out there since they seem to be essentially competition. However, when it comes to visuals and branding, not everything is a fit for everyone. My membership might be the best fit for your brand and it may not be. I don't see other entrepreneurs that are in the same niche as competition, some of my business besties do the same things that I do! We grow together and learn from each other, which is the best place to be running your business from. There are lots of people in the world and plenty of them to go around when it comes to business 😍.
Ok, so let's get on with it. Here are my Top 10 Styled Stock Memberships with pricing as of May 2018.
01. PBD Stock Shop Membership: (shameless plug) $29 per month | $220 annually
02. TwigyPosts: $229 annually | $499 annually Social Media Manager Membership
03. Stock Brand Subscription: $99 annually | $299 annually Social Media Manager Membership
04. Haute Stock: $99 quarterly | $299 annually
05. Oh Tilly: $25 monthly | $70 quarterly | $120 bi-annually
06. Kate Max: $95 quarterly | $325 annually | $725 annually Social Media Manager Membership
07. Her Creative Studio: $127 bi-annually | $227 annually | $797 annually Social Media Manager Membership
08. Stock That Rocks: $75 monthly for 45 photos
09. Styled Stock Society: $69 quarterly | $199 annually | $299 lifetime
10. Girl Boss Stock: $29 monthly | $72 quarterly | $239 annually
Take a little peek at these membership options and see what you think! Want to know how to decide which is the best for you and your brand? Take a look: Styled Stock + Your Brand = True Love